General Information About City College
The mission of City College is to educate and train students in their chosen major for employment in specific career fields. The College awards Diplomas, Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science degrees based on the student's completion of required coursework with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average and a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in the core for those students completing the required course work towards an Associate of Science degree in Emergency Medical Services and Nursing
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 107 Percent Admitted 62% Men Admitted 59% Women Admitted 45%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 538 Native American 4 Asian 1 African American 157 Hispanic 336 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 251 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0