General Information About Cortiva Institute-Florida
Our Mission To provide innovative and practical wellness and health education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 42 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,765 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $920
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 186 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 15 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 83 Enrolled FullTime Graduates