General Information About D G Erwin Technical Center
Learning for Everyone ... Whatever it Takes!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,543 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,100
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $1,023,234 Other Federal Grants $171,967 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,524,048 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $723,319 Average Grant Dollars Issued $74,629 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $762,024
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,803 Native American 4 Asian 49 African American 588 Hispanic 360 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 842 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0