General Information About Dade Medical College
Dade Medical College is dedicated to the advancement of the individual. We believe the new millennium has brought a seismic shift in the work place – from the blue-collar labor force to white-collar professional force.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 398 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 396.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 178 Enrolled FullTime Graduates