General Information About Daytona College
Daytona State College, a comprehensive public college, provides access to a range of flexible programs from community enrichment to the baccalaureate degree, emphasizing student success, embracing excellence and diversity, as well as fostering innovation to enhance teaching and learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 149 Native American 2 Asian 15 African American 30 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 172 Enrolled FullTime Graduates