General Information About East West College of Natural Medicine
The mission of EWCNM is to promote the advancement of Integrative Health Care by providing superior graduate education in Oriental Medicine.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 150 Native American 1 Asian 11 African American 6 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 108