General Information About Everest University-Jacksonville
The mission of Everest University is the education of qualified undergraduate and graduate students through the delivery of career-oriented Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's degree programs as well as diploma programs in a personalized teaching and learning environment designed to support students' personal and professional career development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 306 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 65% Women Admitted 78% Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $13,536 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,200
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,715 Native American 9 Asian 19 African American 858 Hispanic 66 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 986 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 10