General Information About Everest University-Largo
At the Largo campus of Everest University, helping you succeed in your career training goals is our top priority. It starts with quality instructors taken directly from their professional fields. Students join small work teams to better benefit from group discussions, gain specialized attention and get one-on-one guidance from instructors. Instruction is taught through hands-on training designed to impart a stronger grasp of the material. But most importantly, the Career Services team at the Largo campus works with students through the training process to graduation to guide them on utilizing search engines and job boards, writing stronger resumes, practicing interview techniques, and dressing for success through career-appropriate wardrobe guidance.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 275 Percent Admitted 61% Men Admitted 61% Women Admitted 61% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,107 Native American 11 Asian 48 African American 657 Hispanic 241 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 678 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 8