General Information About Everest University-Orange Park
The mission of Everest University is the education of qualified undergraduate and graduate students through the delivery of career-oriented associate, bachelor's and master degree programs in a personalized teaching and learning environment designed to support students' personal and professional career development
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 269 Percent Admitted 65% Men Admitted 62% Women Admitted 67% Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,365 Native American 20.0 Asian 46.0 African American 935.0 Hispanic 186.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 949 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0