General Information About Everest University-Pompano Beach
The mission of Everest University is the education of qualified undergraduate and graduate students through the delivery of career-oriented Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's degree programs as well as diploma programs in a personalized teaching and learning environment designed to support students' personal and professional career development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 314 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 67% Full Time Retention Rate 42%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,448 Native American 15 Asian 37 African American 2,368 Hispanic 355 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 849 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 35