General Information About Everest University-South Orlando
At Everest, we're all about diversity. With programs as wide ranging as Healthcare, Business Administration, Information Technology, and Trade Skills, Everest has a career training path for you.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,041 Percent Admitted 90% Men Admitted 51% Women Admitted 52% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 11,349 Native American 57.0 Asian 139.0 African American 3,391.0 Hispanic 2,178.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,463 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 81