General Information About Everest University-Tampa
The mission of Everest University is the education of qualified undergraduate and graduate students through the delivery of career-oriented Associate's, Bachelor's and Master's degree programs as well as diploma programs in a personalized teaching and learning environment designed to support student's personal and professional career development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 229 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 71% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $13,536 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,200
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,839 Native American 10 Asian 47 African American 933 Hispanic 889 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 814 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 13