General Information About Everest University
The mission of Everest University is the education of qualified undergraduate and graduate students through the delivery of career-oriented associate's, bachelor's, master's degree and diploma programs in a personalized teaching and learning environment designed to support student's personal and professional career development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 164 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 36%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,642 Native American 9.0 Asian 17.0 African American 249.0 Hispanic 103.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 508 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 2