General Information About Everglades University
The mission of Everglades University is to provide quality education to adult learners of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment where each individual has the opportunity to achieve personal growth. The University seeks to accomplish its mission by combining small class sizes and innovative programs with traditional academic values to deliver graduate and undergraduate programs both on campus and online.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 354 Percent Admitted 84% Men Admitted 88% Women Admitted 79% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,252 Native American 10.0 Asian 42.0 African American 279.0 Hispanic 250.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,184 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 68