General Information About FastTrain of Tampa
* To provide career educational opportunities based on the skills and competency levels required by employers. * To utilize up-to-date materials, texts, hands-on equipment, research and real-world projects that stimulate enthusiastic learning experiences. * To provide the quality and qualified faculty and staff dedicated to the success and development of each student. * To encourage continued improvement in faculty and staff to meet and exceed their personal goals and expectations. * To review, develop and implement new programs of study that offer viable opportunities to those individuals seeking advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 153 Native American 3.0 Asian 3.0 African American 13.0 Hispanic 22.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15 Enrolled FullTime Graduates