General Information About First Coast Technical College
The Mission of First Coast Technical College is to provide career, technical, and adult education to meet the changing needs of students, businesses, and the workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,416 Native American 1.0 Asian 16.0 African American 224.0 Hispanic 35.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 404 Enrolled FullTime Graduates