General Information About Florida Barber Academy
Since opening the Florida Barber Academy, we have been dedicated to training students in theory and practical skills necessary to become a Barber/Stylist in the State of Florida. The school believes in developing the students' integrity and motivation in order for them to become successful Barber/Stylists.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 193 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 93.0 Hispanic 40.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 312 Enrolled FullTime Graduates