General Information About Florida Christian College
The purpose of Florida Christian College is to conduct a course of study to educate men and women for Christian service, to provide a program of instruction on the college level, to grant appropriate degrees, and to serve as a resource to the churches, especially in Florida.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 239 Percent Admitted 38% Men Admitted 47% Women Admitted 29% Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 278 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 37.0 Hispanic 38.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 230 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0