Florida College of Natural Health 2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240 Maitland, FL 32751 Phone: (407) 261-0319
General Information About Florida College of Natural Health
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 780 Native American 1.0 Asian 7.0 African American 122.0 Hispanic 145.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 482 Enrolled FullTime Graduates