Florida College of Natural Health 616 67th Street Circle East Bradenton, FL 34208 Phone: (941) 744-1244
General Information About Florida College of Natural Health
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 40%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 408 Native American 1.0 Asian 5.0 African American 89.0 Hispanic 26.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 225 Enrolled FullTime Graduates