Florida College of Natural Health 2001 W Sample Rd Ste 100 Pompano Beach, FL 33064 Phone: (954) 975-6400
General Information About Florida College of Natural Health
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 30%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 628 Native American 3.0 Asian 6.0 African American 86.0 Hispanic 111.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 493 Enrolled FullTime Graduates