General Information About Florida Education Institute
FEI is a team. We continually strive to provide students with quality career education. We recruit students who can graduate and succeed. We teach our students the skills that will prepare them for existing employment and career opportunities. Our learning environment is to be fun, active, and motivating. We help students find employment after graduation. FEI team players only do their very best.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 531 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 530 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 396 Enrolled FullTime Graduates