General Information About Florida School of Massage
The mission of the Florida School of Massage is to enhance the quality of life through the vehicles of touch and awareness.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 225 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 21.0 Hispanic 12.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 115 Enrolled FullTime Graduates