General Information About Fortis College
We Change Lives. Our mission is to provide our students with the opportunity for a better life and career through the highest quality educational programs, supported by caring and dedicated faculty and staff.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 156 Native American 1.0 Asian 7.0 African American 37.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 235 Enrolled FullTime Graduates