General Information About Fortis College
* To offer sound diploma and degree programs. * To develop each student's individual and professional growth, including written and interpersonal communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving competencies. * To attract and retain qualified instructors who are effective in the classroom and familiar with appropriate current medical, and/or technical practices. * To develop in students a professional attitude and an awareness of contemporary career practices through exposure to pragmatic course content and to faculty currently engaged in enterprise. * To assist graduates in finding positions for which they are trained.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,430 Native American 1 Asian 6 African American 148 Hispanic 1,239 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 920 Enrolled FullTime Graduates