General Information About Full Sail University
Full Sail’s mission is to provide students with an innovative style of education – delivered by a staff of dedicated individuals – that addresses the career opportunities available in the ever-growing and constantly-evolving fields of entertainment media. We do this by developing unique curricula that combine elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement. Our education is delivered via immersive teaching methods, both in Full Sail’s real world production studios and classrooms, as well as through our online learning environment. Every one of our degree programs is designed to provide students with knowledge and real world experience that will help them realize their career goals in the entertainment and media industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 10,350 Native American 57 Asian 235 African American 1,241 Hispanic 1,123 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 10,361 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 1,707