General Information About Galen School of Nursing-Tampa Bay
To solely focus on providing a diverse student population with pre-licensure nursing educational programs of unsurpassed quality and thus meet the needs of healthcare providers in communities across the United States
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 193 Percent Admitted 79% Men Admitted 79% Women Admitted 79% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 667 Native American 1 Asian 24 African American 145 Hispanic 44 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 391 Enrolled FullTime Graduates