General Information About Golf Academy of America
Preparing men and women for a future in golf is what the Golf Academy of America is all about. Golf Academy of America, the first two-year golf management and instructional golf college in the United States, was founded as San Diego Golf Academy in 1974. Today, there are campuses in four of the country's top golf capitals:
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 84 Percent Admitted 95% Men Admitted 95% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 372 Native American 3.0 Asian 4.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 282 Enrolled FullTime Graduates