General Information About International Academy of Design and Technology
The International Academy of Design and Technology is a nationally accredited provider of post-secondary education in design and technology. Our mission is to provide students with concepts and applications that will lead them to career success. Our qualified, dedicated faculty and staff do so through technology and current practices delivered in an environment focused on service and learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,789 Native American 2 Asian 39 African American 197 Hispanic 274 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 892 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0