General Information About International Academy of Design and Technology-Tampa
The Academy is a creative and supportive community where passionate individuals can immerse themselves in the hands-on development of their personal talent so that they can learn the skills and gain the confidence necessary to make an immediate and meaningful contribution to the creative workplace. The Academy provides educational programs that are structured to prepare students for professional opportunities and career success in select design fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,610 Native American 10.0 Asian 46.0 African American 329.0 Hispanic 313.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 938 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0