General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Miami
the ITT Technical Institutes are institutions of higher learning that are committed to offering quality undergraduate, graduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institutions offer educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skill to help students: -pursue their personal interests and objectives; -develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities, and -provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 421 Percent Admitted 34% Men Admitted 35% Women Admitted 32% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,346 Native American 8.0 Asian 11.0 African American 194.0 Hispanic 1,078.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 645 Enrolled FullTime Graduates