General Information About Jones College-Jacksonville
It is the philosophy of the College that the life of an individual is enriched by the acquisition of knowledge and the attainment of useful skills. The programs offered by the College manifest this philosophy. It is the objective of each of the programs to provide specialized education at the college level and to provide a general education base.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $6,690 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,300
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 911 Native American 5 Asian 9 African American 590 Hispanic 54 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 247 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0