General Information About Key College
Key College's mission is to provide career oriented, post-secondary programs of study in selected disciplines consistent with most current needs of business, industry and new entrants into the labor force.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 10 Percent Admitted 70% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 151 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 49.0 Hispanic 38.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 107 Enrolled FullTime Graduates