General Information About La Belle Beauty School
La Belle Beauty School's mission is to prepare the students in the Cosmetology Art & Sciences related careers, providing them, not only a thorough training and the knowledge necessary to succeed in this field, but also encouraging them to be creative and to develop a professional manner and personal code of ethics in relationship with their employers, co-workers, and the general public.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 647 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 646 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 90 Enrolled FullTime Graduates