General Information About Lake Technical Center
Lake Technical Center meets the educational needs of the community by offering a variety of high quality vocational and technical training opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 912 Native American 2.0 Asian 14.0 African American 106.0 Hispanic 86.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 384 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0