General Information About Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
Orlando Culinary Academy's Mission is to serve students from diverse backgrounds, seeking to enhance their individual worth and professional potential, by delivering quality educational programs and services in alignment with Career Education Corporation standards. All of the employees of the Orlando Culinary Academy are committed to promoting student success as measured by graduation and career achievement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,481 Native American 9 Asian 38 African American 146 Hispanic 313 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,385 Enrolled FullTime Graduates