General Information About Lee County High Tech Center Central
The mission of Lee County High Tech Center Central is to prepare students for the world of work by providing quality education delivered by a professional and caring staff in a positive learning environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $378,102 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $589,061 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $271,375 Average Grant Dollars Issued $70,796 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $294,531
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,276 Native American 0 Asian 18 African American 483 Hispanic 266 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 635 Enrolled FullTime Graduates