General Information About Lee County High Tech Center North
The mission of the school is to prepare students for employment by providing quality, technology-oriented education delivered by a professional, caring staff in a positive learning environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 451 Native American 1.0 Asian 9.0 African American 34.0 Hispanic 64.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 322 Enrolled FullTime Graduates