General Information About Lincoln College of Technology
The Mission of Lincoln Technical Institute, a degree and diploma granting institution, is to provide quality technical or allied health training current with industry specifications. By incorporating general education classes, as well as classes in current technology and allied health, our students are given the foundation to succeed in the workplace and the preparation needed to continue pursuit of lifelong learning. Our focus is to shape an individual that will make a positive impact in the work environmwent and will be sensitive to both business and social ethics. Utilizing the latest in teaching techniques, our faculty is committed to produce graduates that can meet the challenges in their professional lives. Our educators strive for excellence with the belief that LTI students will set the standard for all otheres in their field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,130 Native American 10 Asian 38 African American 1,079 Hispanic 417 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,064 Enrolled FullTime Graduates