General Information About Lincoln Technical Institute
The mission of Americare School of Nursing (ASN) is to educate students to be dedicated, caring, and competent professionals in a variety of healthcare careers. The faculty and staff supports a diverse, non-traditional student population.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 812 Native American 0.0 Asian 10.0 African American 323.0 Hispanic 169.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 498 Enrolled FullTime Graduates