General Information About Lindsey Hopkins Technical Education Center
The mission of Lindsey Hopkins Technical Education Center is to empower students to achieve their career goals and to develop their ultimate potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,516 Native American 3.0 Asian 56.0 African American 1,508.0 Hispanic 861.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 366 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0