General Information About Loraines Academy Inc
Our goal is to produce well-rounded, professional graduates, as well as technically competent Cosmetologists, Massage Therapists and Specialists. We seek to prove, through service, integrity, fair play, and a passion for learning, that success in business, as in life, comes from the triumph of principles. We feel an obligation to our students, alumni, and community, and always look for better ways to meet these commitments.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 371 Native American 0 Asian 17 African American 115 Hispanic 30 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 138 Enrolled FullTime Graduates