General Information About Lynn University
Lynn's mission is to provide the education, support and environment that enables individual students to realize their true potential and prepare for success in the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,657 Percent Admitted 62% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 63% Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,752 Native American 4 Asian 18 African American 144 Hispanic 190 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,453 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 242