General Information About M-DCPS The English Center
The mission of The English Center is to develop students vocational, social, technological, physical, and emotional potential in a wholesome, self-paced, supportive environment. This endeavor encourages them to become lifelong learners and contributing ethical citizens in a multicultural and changing world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $89,219 Other Federal Grants $224,173 Scholarships & Fellowships $408,815 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $282,157 Average Grant Dollars Issued $46,854 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $204,408
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 544 Native American 1 Asian 3 African American 6 Hispanic 523 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 34 Enrolled FullTime Graduates