General Information About Management Resources Institute
Our mission is to initially understand our client’s needs. We then empower them, to significantly increase their performance capability, so that their continuing agreed SMART objectives can be achieved.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 110 Percent Admitted 41% Men Admitted 40% Women Admitted 41% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 243 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 35 Hispanic 204 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 488 Enrolled FullTime Graduates