General Information About Marion County Community Technical and Adult Education Center
The mission of Community Technical and Adult Education is to serve the citizens of Marion County by providing relevant high quality educational opportunities and positive personal interaction with all who enter our doors.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 510 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 94% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 821 Native American 5 Asian 12 African American 87 Hispanic 81 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 519 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0