General Information About McFatter Technical Center
Is to provide a safe and secure environment which fosters individualized intellectual focus, technical preparation and successful transition into postsecondary work or study. We strive to instill the attitudes and skills necessary to produce motivated, self-sufficient individuals who are able to function effectively in our ever-changing complex society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,890 Native American 4.0 Asian 39.0 African American 645.0 Hispanic 409.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 849 Enrolled FullTime Graduates