General Information About Miami Lakes Educational Center
The mission of Miami Lakes Educational Center is to create a highly qualified future workforce by offering state-of-the-art academic, career and technical education to all generations within our community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $519,721 Other Federal Grants $86,550 Scholarships & Fellowships $838,038 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $133,713 Average Grant Dollars Issued $101,569 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $419,019
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,346 Native American 3 Asian 39 African American 1,128 Hispanic 853 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 580 Enrolled FullTime Graduates