General Information About Miami Lakes Educational Center
The mission of Miami Lakes Educational Center is to create a highly qualified future workforce by offering state-of-the-art academic, career and technical education to all generations within our community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,346 Native American 3.0 Asian 39.0 African American 1,128.0 Hispanic 853.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 580 Enrolled FullTime Graduates