General Information About New Concept Massage and Beauty School
NEW CONCEPT MASSAGE AND BEAUTY SCHOOL, is a school of Cosmetology, Massage, Skin Care, and Nail Technology that will anable willing students to properly team and develop the necessary skills and knowledge to successfully obtain a certification in their chosen profession and be able to meet today's modern demands in the world of beauty.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 47 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 47 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 27 Enrolled FullTime Graduates