General Information About North Florida Cosmetology Institute Inc
It is the intent of North Florida Cosmetology to thoroughly train each student in the art and science of cosmetology, barbering, nail technology, and skin care so that they may obtain gainful employment within the industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 206 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 126 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 88 Enrolled FullTime Graduates